Total Pageviews

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Saratoga and Green Point

A lot of running around this week and by the weekend I was feeling lethargic. I spent the morning putting my draw system and my kayak racks into the new car and tidying up the piles of camping/kayaking gear that had been living on my lounge room floor. Late in the afternoon I forced myself out for a walk at Saratoga Wetlands. Not surprisingly this was a short walk through the swamp and mangroves and full of mosquitos. I have a memory of being able to access a small beach on Brisbane Water from here but this must have been through the Sailing Club gounds and as they were setting up for a function I didn't look too hard.


This was as close as I got to the water at the end of the mangroves at Paddy's Channel.

I then drove around and had a walk along the foreshore reserve at Green Point. 



Both short walks, but I managed to do 5klm all up before some grocery shopping and a quiet night in with a piece of salmon and a salad.

No comments: