Total Pageviews

Wednesday 19 July 2017

Mugii Murum-ban

 I left Dunns Swamp in the late afternoon and drove to the camping area at Airly Gap in Muggi Murum-ban State Conservation Area near Capertee. I had the camping area all to myself and sat around the fire and watched a movie before a good nights sleep.
In the morning after packing up, I drove down to Airly Gap and parked on the Tramway Firetrail and then walked the Tramway route around the base of Mt Airly. I've wanted to walk Genowlan Mt and Mt Airly  for ages but today kept to the flatter walk. An easy 7klm .

The view of Airly Turret from the campground,


Point Hatteras






The ruins 







The unnamed peak on the ridge to the north

The Capertee Valley still filled with fog at 1100hrs

Genowlan Point

Mt Airly and Genowlan Mt from Pearce's Lookout at Capertee

The Capertee Valley

Pantoney's Crown


No comments: