Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Donna's Track

I drove up after work and camped at Burralow, this time coming in from the Kurrajong Heights end.
A mild night but a foggy morning. I was going to walk into the Colo River via the T3 track and camp for the night. Only a short walk in so I had stacks of time to relax around camp this morning. I had numerous cups of tea and read. I had the campground to myself which is not unusual midweek. 


I had always wanted to walk some of the tracks/fire trails off the Paterson Range Fire trail in towards the Grose River so in the morning I set off down Donna's Trail.

Views opening up west to Mt Hay,Mt Banks and Mount Tomah over The Devils Wilderness 

Hundreds (or so it seemed) of Jacky Dragons on the trail. 

At the end of the fire trail screened views of the Grose River 




A 7.7klm return walk.


No comments: