Total Pageviews

Wednesday 25 April 2018

Bullio Tunnel Trail

I drove down after work and camped at the Boxvale Trackhead at Welby. Up early the next morning I took the bird lens and went for a short walk around the dam on Nattai Creek. Nothing special bird wise but a lovely start to the day.




I then headed off down the Wombeyan Caves Road to Goodmans Ford, where I planned to walk into Wollondilly River Nature Reserve and camp the night. 
Before I got there I stopped at the tunnel. Six Maps and Google Maps showed a trail over the top of the tunnel to end on cliffs overlooking the Wollondilly Valley.


Nice views from the ridge that stands over the valley. Good views west and south  to Mt Penang in Bangadilly National Park but screened views north and east to the Wanganderry Walls.





An easy 2.8klm return walk

No comments: