Total Pageviews

Wednesday 20 September 2017

Zoo time

I hadn't been to the zoo for over 10 years and decided to do something about it. With travel it is always a huge day out and today was no exception.I had,however, bought a yearly ticket so I could revisit even if was only for an hour or so to fill the day. This also allows me to visit Dubbo Western Plains so I think I will get my moneys worth.

Today was just a just a meander up and down to reacquaint myself with the zoo. I did want to see the bird show which was brilliant but over too quick. More practice with flight photos and better positioning for next time were lessons I brought away with me. I enjoyed the reptile house and the walk through aviaries the most. The views across Sydney were as usual spectacular.

























No comments: