Total Pageviews

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Tomaree Coast Walk

A very windy day with big seas. I started the Tomaree Coast Walk at Iris Moore reserve in Anna Bay and walked around the rocks through Fishermans Bay to Little Kingsley Beach. I decided to leave the rocks here and followed a fire trail at the back of the beach which quickly turned in the wrong direction and took me inland. I came out at the back of Boat Harbour and followed a track behind the houses and down to Kingsley Beach. From here I followed the headland around into Boat harbour and then took the track to Morna Point. On then to One Mile and Samurai Beach before taking the track at the Northern end to Big Rocky. After taking a few photos at Big Rocky I followed the track through to Boulder Bay and then on through Fingal Head and Barry Park. At Fingal Bay I had a 5 min wait for the bus which took me back to the car at Anna Bay. 22klm for the day.

Looking south from the start of the walk,

North to Boat Harbour.

Fishermans Bay rocks




Little Kingsley Beach

Kingsley Beach

Boat Harbour Headland




Boat Harbour

The Colossus on Morna Point



One Mile and Samurai Beach

Dunes behind One Mile Beach

Looking south from Samurai Point

and then north over Samurai Beach

Looking south down Samurai Beach

The cleft of the Colossus on Morna Point


Big Rocky




Boulder Bay


Fingal Bay and the spit across to the island and Port Stephens Light House






Fingal Beach

No comments: