Total Pageviews

Wednesday 30 August 2017

Green Point and Warrah Trig

After my Canoelands Ridge walk my knee was good but I was tired so a couple of short walks were in order. I drove out to Pearl Beach and walked out on the rocks under Green Head.

Pearl Beach

Pearl Beach rock pool 

Across to Lion Island 

As I rounded the point I saw that there were lots of people out on the platform. A school group studying and measuring the rock pools.  

I decided to not head on to Middle Head but sat and took in the sun for a while. 


 I put "sunglasses" on my lens and took some time exposures of the waves coming in. 




Then on with the Fisheye lens. 


I then drove towards Patonga and went out to Warrah Trig. One of my favourite lookouts.

The broad expanse of Broken Bay 



Barrenjoey 

Patonga 

Flint and SteelBeach 

Hungry Beach 

Patonga again 



A pleasant morning then home for lunch, a movie and a nap in the recliner. 

No comments: