Total Pageviews

Saturday 13 May 2017

Hole in the Wall

After my walk around Governors Head I decided to drive down along St Georges Basin to the end of Bherwerre Beach. St Georges Basin is a large lake with the entrance to the sea at Sussex Inlet.

Almost sunset time over the calm waters of the lake




Looking across to Sussex Inlet 

Bherwerre Beach at dusk. 


Suns gone but some time exposures of the twilight. 


Next morning after camping at Bristol Point I walked along the beaches to the boat ramp. A high tide meant that once past Hole in the wall I had to climb the cliffs and make my way through the forest to make it to Murrays Beach. 7.8klm return.

Bristol Point 

Making my way along the ever narrowing beach. 


Scottish Rocks 


Hole in the Wall next. 




Careful timing and a quick leap and I passed through the Hole in the Wall with dry feet. 



After ere I had to climb the cliff and walk off track through the forest but I got a chance to walk out on the Hole in the Wall. 

Back down to the rocks for the last bit to the boat ramp. 

A really relaxing morning walk around the bay. 





No comments: