Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 February 2017

Mt Bouddi, Maitland Bay

It had been raining all morning and after all the heat and not doing anything for a while I decided at lunch to just get out and walk in the wet. I drove out to Bouddi National Park and walked the Mt Bouddi and Maitland Bay loop. For once my luck held and the rain stopped 5 mins before starting the walk and didn't return until I was back at the car.

Coming off Mt Bouddi and the first views of the coast.

Crowea were out all along the ridge. 

The Bouddi cliffs 



Maitland Bay 







The walk from the beach back up to the road is steep but paved all the way and winds through some nice Angophora forest. 



Views back to Maitland Bay 


The ships bell from S.S Maitland.

From the Maitland Bay carpark I headedback to the car via the Stroms Trail for a loop walk of 7klm.

No comments: