Total Pageviews

Monday 15 February 2021

Camel Rock

The plan was to leave the bike at Camel Rock then drive to Bermagui and walk back but with strong winds pushing me around I decided to ride both ways.

The old coast road is now a bike track that runs past Long Swamp.




Looking back towards Bermagui from Camel Rock

Camel Rock






Then behind Camel Rock 






On the way back I rode over Keatings Headland to Bermagui Lagoon.

Keatings Headland south to Bermagui

And north to Camel Rock and Gulaga

Then I rode out on the breakwater.



Once back at the car I drove around to the picnic area on Black Lagoon to see if I could get the kayak in on another day. Yes.

Then off to the Wallaga Lake entrance to walk back to Camel Rock.




Out to Murrunna Point and then south on a good track past Pebbly Beach

to look down on Horse Head Rock





Then back to views over Wallaga Lake and Gulaga.


Something special about this mountain.


18.4klm on the bike and 3.4klm walking.

No comments: