Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 May 2018

Burrawarra Point

Off to Batemans Bay early morning and I collected a kangaroo out of nowhere. Still drivable and lights working but took out my foglight and pushed the side panel back so I couldn't open the passenger door. Was no problem driving until I got to Batemans Bay when a few tighter turns meant I had to lever the font panel away from the wheel. Temporary  repair with cable ties did the job but a couple of weeks later I'm still waiting for the smash repairs to book it in  for repair.
 First time a roo has put me off the road.


A short walk just south of Batemans Bay to Burrawarra Point. Burrawarra Point Lighthouse was not the most romantic or impressive light I have seen. 


Looking north from the point across Guerilla Bay to Jimmies Island with the north head of Batemans Bay on the far horizon. 


Burrawarra Point 





Looking south across Broulee Bay to Tomakin and Broulee Island. I sat here and watched a seal lazing just off the rocks. 
An easy 2klm walk.

No comments: