Total Pageviews

Friday 21 October 2016

Crosslands


I had to go to the dentist and this left me with some time to kill before work. Crosslands Reserve on Berowra Creek is about 10 mins drive from work and allowed for a short walk and a quick lunch.
I walked part of the Great North Walk. Crossing over the new bridge at Calna Creek I didn't quite make Sams Creek before I had to turn around in time for work.
Lovely swamp bordering the reserve at Crosslands.

Boardwalk over the swampy bits,although they were dry today. 

Berowra Creek 



Calna Creek 


And the new bridge . Although open for over a year I hadn't been across it before. 
                                     


                                                       Always liked this part of the walk


Berowra Creek again on the way back. 

Regular visitors/residents at the reserve. 





No comments: