Total Pageviews

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Rainy Days

A rainy week. There is a waterfall a Patonga that only runs after rain, however after driving and walking through the rain I found that the creek had very little water and a dry waterfall. I didn't even get the camera out but took a couple of photos back at the creek so that the trip wasn't a total waste 



Back home, I noticed some cattle egrets in the paddock, so after  my morning cuppa I traipsed off through the rain to get a few photos before giving in to the weather and watching a movie, feet up in the recliner.  





The next day more showers but in a break about lunch time I went to Presidents Hill in Gosford with views out over Brisbane Water through to Lion Island and Pittwater.





Then a quick walk down the Milyerra Fire Trail at Kariong towards Tascott and a lookout across to Woy Woy where I enjoyed a late lunch. 



No comments: