Total Pageviews

Saturday 7 February 2015

Waterfall Bay, Woy Woy

After the recent rain I thought it would be nice to paddle to Waterfall Bay fromm Woy Woy and take some photos. Which I did but I left my DSLR at home and had to make do with my phone and my waterproof compact. An excuse to go back after another rainy day. Waterfall Bay is one arm of Woy Woy Bay and after paddling around both arms of the bay and back to the Woy Woy Channel I had done a shade over 10klm.

Looking up Woy Woy Bay to Spion Kop which divides the two arms of the Bay. I will organise to climb this one day.

Steep sided ridges fall into the Bay and are part of Brisbane Waters National Park. 

The waterfall (more cascades) were running as good as I have seen them. 



Looking back down  from the waterfall to where the bay narrows and the mangroves start..




 A compilation of some videos taken


No comments: